State Agency that Regulates ATVs: State Police. View their Web Site: UNAVAILABLE
- All riders (passengers and operator) under 18 must wear a helmet at all times.
- All ATVs must be titled and registered; registration renewal is once every three years.
- No one under 16 may register an ATV.
- ATV use on highways is prohibited, except for agricultural or industrial purposes.
- No one under 16 may operate an ATV unless on a parentís land or accompanied by a parent.
- Passengers may not be carried except for agricultural purposes and except for ATVs designed to carry more than one person.
Training: Click here to learn how to enroll in an ATV safety training course near you!
Legislation: To view Missouri's state ATV laws, click here