State Agency that Regulates ATVs: State Police. View their Web Site: www.asp.state.ar.us
- An ATV can be titled if registered by the owner.
- All 3- and 4-wheeled ATVs are required to be registered, and the owner shall receive one numbered decal to be placed on the ATV.
- No ATV shall be operated without a lighted headlight and taillight from ½ hour after sunset to ½ hour before sunrise.
- A person under 12 may not operate an ATV unless with a person 18 or older, or on a parent’s land, or with the permission of the land owner.
- ATVs may not be used on public streets or highways, except to cross these roads or for farming or hunting to get from one field to another. An ATV may be used on public streets outside city limits to get from one trail to another or to private property.
Training: Click here to learn how to enroll in an ATV safety training course near you!
Legislation: To view Arkansas' state ATV laws, click here